As windows update will automatically create recovery Disk on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Windows Server 2022. It will cause Drive extend become grey. We will need third party software to extend it.
In this tutorial we need:
How to Extend Windows Drive on RDP.
- Open your RDP
- If you use Windows 7/10/11 – Download the third-party software Partitionwizard, it is free software and install it on your RDP. You can download it from the official Download link: here or our link: here
- If you use Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022. Download PartitionWizard Server here, extract it, and copy paste Minitool Server crack to PartitionWizard installation folder.
- As you can see the Drive extend is grey and there is Unallocated Disk
- Open Mini Tool Partition Wizard and run it as administrator
- Right click on C or any Drive you want to extend – extend – and slide the size you want to extend. In this tutorial I extend it to fully drive
- Apply it and choose yes on the pop out notification
- Now as you can see the Drive have successfully extend