How to manually change Windows IP Address
What is benefit of change IP Address?
Recently, on DigitalOcean or Linode. There is some issued, can not access Remote desktop suddenly , after day or two days after creation. Change the IP Address manually is the solution.
- Open your RDP with remote desktop app or with panel console
- Righ click on Network – Open Internet and Setting
- Ethernet – Change Adapter Options
- Select your Ethernet Adapter – Right click on it – Select Properties
- Select IPv4 – Properties or you can simply Double click on IPv4
- Use the following IP address – Fill IP address based on network IP – OK
- Close – and The RDP will automatic reconnect
Thats it. How to change your Windows IP Address